Lucas Penetrating Oil loosens rusted-on nuts and bolts finding its way between the tiniest of crevices between metal parts and lubricating them. Lucas Penetrating Oil is fortified with powerful corrosion inhibitors and wetting agents that insure protection to parts exposed to the elements. Evaporation is slow, leaving a tenacious film that fights water and corrosion.
Use on: nuts, bolts, hinges, bearings, sliding doors, bicycle chains and a million other uses around the home, garage, shop and office! Stops those annoying squeaks.
Equipped with a locking pop-up tube and 360° applicator - use in any position even upside down; the product goes where you want to and you never lose the straw.
- A truly superior penetrant designed to dissolve corrosion and rust without drying.
- Provides a microscopic film that rust proofs for up to a year inside or out.
- Excellent protection against water, even salt water.
- Fortified with anti-seize agents.
- Low odor.
- #11043 - 11 Ounce (Case of 12) - 12 lbs
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|